Answering Islam with Questions
Answering Islam with Questions is easy when you know what questions to ask.
Answering Islam is easy when you use the moral argument
God’s moral law is written on every man’s heart (Romans 2:15). Disproving Islam is easy when you look at the moral argument found in the Ten Commandments.
In the Koran and the Hadith (the sayings of Mohammed), you will find the following doctrines…
- Each of the Ten Commandments is reversed.
- If a Muslim sleeps during prayer time Satan urinates in his ear.
- Non-Muslims have seven intestines.
- Satan sleeps in your nose overnight if you are unclean.
- Adam was 90 feet tall.
- The Sun sets in a puddle of mud.
- If a Muslim prays while looking up his eyes will be snatched away.
- If you don’t believe this, you must die as an infidel. And, much more!